WordPress have recently made a change to our dashboards, so I thought I would share with you some of the new data. My (current) favourite is the one that tells me the top posts of all time at Ozrisk. They are, in order:
- Basel II – Best Practice in Stress Testing 7,211 views
- Bank Liquidity Management 3,781 views
- Islamic Banking Products 2,541 views
- AASB 139 (IAS 39) in Australia – The main challenges for Banks 2,490 views
- Pooling approach in retail banking 1,694 views
- Islamic Banking – An Introduction 1,686 views
- Basel II Use Test 1,543 views
- Oh dear – deposit insurance for Australia? 1,476 views
Not surprisingly, in the last few months the ones on liquidity mangement have been the most popular. Prior to that it was all Basel II and AASB 139. Personally, though, I enjoy the Islamic finance ones as this is an area that fascinates me. I just wish we could get a proper Australian presence in this market.
For reasons of my own, I am also glad that the “Best Practice” one is rated so highly. Since starting this blog for my own personal interests a couple of years ago I have also been pleased that there has been at least a level of interest in the blogosphere about bank regulation.